hardwood cleaning to preserve your floors
When you clean your hardwood floors by sweeping or using a spray and wipe product, you’re not actually removing all the soil. Having your hardwood floors professionally cleaned is key to keeping them looking and feeling their best. Without professional hardwood cleaning, the soil and allergens get pushed around by your mops and brooms instead of being removed from the cracks and crevices like they should. Although regular maintenance like sweeping is important to protect your floors from being scratched, deep cleaning is recommended to remove the embedded dirt.
Benefit from our Thorough hardwood Cleaning Process
We have developed a simplified process to make your hardwood cleaning experience as smooth and effective as possible. Using these steps, your hardwood flooring will receive a deep down cleaning for the best results!
Inspection of hardwood flooring with client
Quote of exact cleaning cost
Removal of dust and debris
Pre-Treat flooring with safe hardwood conditioning solution
Gentle agitation of hardwood flooring with special equipment to loosen built-up soil.
Post-Cleaning detailing and drying
Walk-through with client for final inspection
our clean or replace Advantage
If at any time during the six months following your cleaning, you decide you’d like to replace or refinish your flooring, we’ll use the amount you’ve spent as a credit towards your purchase! Since the credit is automatically applied to your profile, no additional steps are required to take advantage of this benefit.
you GET A BETTER VALUE WITH AYOUB N&H!
No Hidden Charges. Our cleaning services include the small extra services that are not included in many other carpet cleaners’ advertised prices:
- Powerful truck-mounted equipment
- IICRC trained technicians
- Pre-cleaning – included!
- Pre-conditioning – included!
- We move your furniture (except small items, breakables, and very heavy items) – included!
how to maintain your hardwood floors
• Use entrance mats at all exterior doors
• Use shades or drapes to avoid direct sunlight on the hardwood floors.
• Install felt sliders on the legs of your furniture.
• Dust and vacuum your floors regularly.
• Clean up spills immediately with a damp cloth.
• Avoid cleaning with soaps or oils to avoid residue.
Our technicians are trained and certified by the IICRC so you’re sure to get the most thorough and effective cleaning.