After Ayoub N&H cleans your carpets you want your carpets to look fresh and bright for a long time. Here’s some post-cleaning tips for you and your family to follow:
- Don’t walk on freshly cleaned carpets for at least 4 hours or more until dry to touch. You could mat the wet fibers with the weight of your footsteps – or slip.
- Don’t remove the protective pieces we put under furniture until carpet is absolutely dry or bleeding from wood stain could occur.
- Don’t allow your children or pets on the damp carpet for at least 4-5 hours – preferably 8 hours until it is thoroughly dry so they won’t get any cleaning solution or treatments on their hands (or paws).
- Vacuum right after a carpet is dry to remove any dried residue and then vacuum on a regular schedule to keep dirt from becoming embedded deep into the carpet fibers.
- Then enjoy your professionally-cleaned carpet!Contact Ayoub N&H Carpet & Rugs on a regular basis to clean and maintain your carpeting. If your carpet becomes damaged we can also repair it for you- or totally replace it when it comes time for all-new carpeting. Be sure to check our monthly specials for great values in carpet & rug cleaning! Our pricing includes all the extras you don’t get with most carpet cleaning companies like pre-spraying, pre-vacuuming, and moving your furniture.